Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"...ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE"





Check your new editions of history textbooks for this quote from the new president of The United States, Mr. Barack Obama. It was taken from his first address after being declared the winner in Chicago's own, Grant Park. Obama won decisively over McCain and proved that he wasn't only supported by college kids and black people. As a black man, I am proud of my heritage everyday. However, tonight takes the cake my friends. On my campus in New York (St.John'sUniversity), there is a diverse mixture of students. You have people everywhere from California to the Virgin Islands celebrating amongst each other. I've never seen people from every walk of life together as one for the same cause. In a time filled with hard-times and sorrow, you can now put away your tears of pain and replace them with tears of hope and change ...

No comments:

Post a Comment